CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 18, 2008

My Sister's Birthday Party

My little sister turned seven today but we had the party Saturday. We have school today even though it's President's Day! Some of the kids didn't show up for the party so my friend Tiffany, from church, and I did the activities with the little kids!
There was a big inflatable with an obstacle course and slide.
My mom took this picture of me trying to get started.
My sister is half monkey!


My sister with her cake and balloons.
My sister wanted high school musical cupcakes. No one had them so we bought cardboard people, taped them to toothpicks and stuck them in the cupcakes!
Me videotaping.

2 comments:

DJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ian said...

Sounds like a cool party for the kids...Why did someone take a photo of you videotaping? It sound a bit ironic...:)

I love those inflatable things! We had one at the end of our last youth all nighter...three describing words: FUN, DANGER, VIOLENT!