CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Quick Update

Hey everyone. I have to go back to school in a few days.
Vacation is fun. All of us got a game table for Christmas from my grandma. And an eight in one game set from our other grandparents.
I got a Bible Pirates of the Caribbean, Eargon, jellybeans, beach towel and bag, swim suit PJ's and a cruise (it was birthday & Christmas combined).

My family went to Wild Adventures. I will try to post pictures soon.

3 comments:

the neon ninja said...

whoa. i seriously like your background. it's totally awesome!!!!! i wish i got a cruise for Christmas, but instead, i went to hawaii for my moms bday, so yeah. i guess it evens out. sorry, you probably have no idea who i am or how i found you, so i shall explain. i am THE NEON NINJA. i found you through the blogs that FWIT was following. fwit is a cool name/sound. i wonder where they got that idea from. do you know? i'm sorry, sometimes, though i dont have it, i act like i have ADD. sorry. bye!!!

=D

the neon ninja said...

hey, i just looked at your profile, and OMG I LOVE THE DRAGONS IN OUR MIDST SERIES!!! I DIDN'T FINISH THE ENTIRE SERIES, BUT IT WAS STILL COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! oooo, look at all the !s. they kinda look cool all together like that. whats your favorite kind of pie? (if your scared of me, dont worry, you have reason to, not that i'll stalk you down or anything, but ADD, remember? i'll get totally off track, like now and before. so you can block me if you feel the need; i seriously won't be offended.)

=D

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the pictures!