CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 24, 2009

My Mom's Books

I am going to post more about my summer but first I am going to post about two of my mom's books. They are both about the Bible.














Just for Me: The Bible is for ages 6-9. It has stories, rebus stories, activities, journaling, crafts, puzzles and more. It is really a fun book to do.
The Christian Girl's Guide to the Bible is for ages 9-12, or 3rd/4th-6th grades. It goes through the Bible section by section but more in depth than the easier book. It also has journaling, stories, crafts and more. Girls who read through the book will come away with a basic knowledge of what is in the Bible and what the major events are.
Consider reading through one of these books with your girls or using it as a girl's Bible study book for a small group.
These books are available at amazon.com and christianbook.com but I encourage you to check your local Christian bookstore first as many of them are struggling in these hard times.

0 comments: